ML Schedules™ allows District Admin, Space Approvers, users with Permission to Edit Requests and Approve on Behalf of Others, to put an event request On Hold. This feature allows you to put a pending request On Hold.
For example: A staff member would use the On Hold feature if they are waiting for more information from the Group about an event. Specifically, if the Group has invalid or expired insurance on file.
To Move a Single Request to an On Hold status:
1. Locate the Event you are looking to adjust by finding the event from the Awaiting My Approval page, Search for a Request page or from a the Calendar Report.
2. Once you locate the event select the view button ( ) next to the event (if you used the Manage Request page or Search for a Request page.)
3. Once on the Request Information page , select the current status button.
4. Select the On Hold option.
To Put a Recurring Request On Hold:
1. Locate the Event you are looking to adjust by finding the event from the Awaiting My Approval page, Search for a Request page, or from a the Calendar Report.
2. Once you locate the event select the magnifying glass next to the event (if you used the Manage Request page or Search for a Request page.)
3. Select the View All Occurrences button at the top right of the screen.
A list of all the Requests at all Spaces will be displayed.
Note: You can also select the Green R or Green MR icon to get to this page.
5. Either check the Select All command at the upper left of the screen or select individual event check boxes for those occurrences that you want to take action on.
6. Select the "Update Status" button and click On Hold.
Removing the Hold
1. Select View Upcoming Requests.
2. To only display "On Hold" events, select the 3 vertical dots on the Status column and select "On Hold".
3. Find the event you would like to remove the hold on and select the View button ().
4. If the event is a Single Event, select the status button at the top, and click Remove Hold.
Note: You will now want to take action on the request, by Approving or Declining.
5. If the Event is a Recurring or is a Multiple Space event, select the View All Occurrences button, check the events you want to remove the hold on and click Update Status. Next, click Remove Hold.
Note: You will now want to take action on these requests, by Approving or Declining.
Please sign in to leave a comment.