Group Classification Managers in ML Schedules can now force groups to go through a new approval process if they upload a new insurance file and update their expiration date.
Setting up the Feature
1. Go to Users > Manage Classifcations.
2 Click the pencil icon () next to the classification you want to edit.
3. Adjust the setting "Require Re-Approval of Group on updated Insurance:" to YES
4. Click Save.
Utilizing the Feature
Note: This email is only sent when a user edits the group from their profile. If an admin edits from the manage groups page, this email will NOT be sent.
1. Once the group updates its insurance file, it will be under the status "Pending Insurance"
2. The group classification manager can select the pencil icon () to re-approve the group.
3. Verify the information. If everything is good, you can approve. If not, you can decline.
For more information on responding to groups, click HERE.