Anyone who has access to logging into ML Schedules will have the ability to use this new tool. However, a group will be required to check for availability.
This tool will also take max occupancy and custom fields into account. This configuration is set at the district level.
Utilizing this feature
1. Select Requests > Find a Space from the left-side navigation menu.
2. Select a Group.
Note: If nothing is listed, you will need to create a group. Please refer to this article if you need to create a group - How Do I Create A Group?
3. Picking your Site/Building.
4. Pick the type of Space you're looking for.
5. Apply any filters that may be relevant, such as needing a podium or lights.
Note: The filters option can be found under the Manage Fields Page. Please click HERE for more details.
6. Enter the max occupancy you need.
7. Pick your Date and Time.
8. Press "View Availability".
Availability will be displayed based on your previous entries. If a space is available, check off the Space and press Continue.
Note: If images are present, you can click on the image to view the gallery associated with that specific location.
Setting Up Settings
Max Occupancy and Images
1. Go to Locations > Manage Spaces.
2. Edit Each Space and set a Max Occupancy
3. Add Images if you would like, and then click Save.
Filters (Manage Fields)
1. Go to Admin > Manage Fields.
2. Edit the Fields you would like users to be able to filter by.
3. Enter the filter name under "Find a Space page Label:"
4. Adjust "Show on Find a Space page:" to YES.
5. Click Save and Return to List.