ML Schedules™ Software users assigned the permission to Send Invoices can send an invoice after the event has occurred. They can also create a Draft Invoice before the event has taken place.
There are two methods to send an invoice after an event:
1. Using the Bulk Invoicing Page
2. From the Request Details Page
Send an Invoice from the Bulk Invoicing Page
1. Select Invoices > Bulk Invoicing. This page will show all events within the previous month that have not yet been invoiced.
2. Use the search box if you would like to narrow down the results or only invoice one specific group. Select the checkboxes next to the events that you would like to invoice.
3. Select Actions > Create & Send Invoice(s) button to email each group one invoice for all of their events for that time period. Select Actions > Create Draft Invoice(s) button to create draft invoices that are able to be reviewed before being sent.
4. If a draft invoice is created, you will be taken directly to the Draft Invoices page which will show you each draft invoice that has been created.
5. Select the View icon () next to the invoice that you would like to review and send.
6. Make any necessary adjustments to the invoice and then select Actions > Send Email button. Once this button is selected, a model will display so you can choose who to send the invoice to.
By default, this will be all of the group managers. You can add or remove who you would like then click Send Email again.
Note: If the Space Cost is set to "Per Event" the hour's column will be blank on the invoice and only list the Per Event Rate
Send an Invoice directly from the Request Details page
1. Select View > View All Requests from the left side menu and then search on the Request that you would like to invoice.
2. Select the View Details icon to the right of the name of the event to be invoiced.
3. Review the Cost Breakdown section in the cost tab to ensure that the fees are correct. If you need to adjust the fees, select the Edit Event button and adjust the fees. You can also add any Additional Charges as needed.
3. Select the Send Invoice option in the Actions dropdown to send the invoice directly to the requestor. Select the Create Draft Invoice option to create an invoice draft that you are able to review before sending to the requestor.
Note: You can also create a Draft Invoice while an event is Pending or On-Hold.
If you are invoicing for a Recurring Event, you will be able to send an invoice for the event charges by doing the following:
1. Select the View All Occurrences button on the request details page.
2. Check off the events you would like to invoice.
3. Select the Send Invoice option in the Actions Dropdown to send the invoice directly to the requestor. Select the Create Draft Invoice option to create an invoice draft that you are able to review before sending it to the requestor.