You can automatically sync ML Schedules events into your Outlook calendar. ML Schedules offers an iCal feed that will push an up-to-date read-only version of your calendar into Outlook. See below for the steps on how to do this for Outlook 2007, Outlook, Outlook 365, and Outlook Web App calendar.
- Open Outlook 2007 > Tools > Account Settings...
- Internet Calendars tab > click New...
- Paste the ML Schedules iCal link into the box for location of the Internet Calendar, click Add.
- Provide a Folder Name or descriptions, click OK.
- Click on the Close button. Go to Mail view and click on Send/Receive to refresh the calendar. You'll see your calendar appear under other calendars.
- Open Outlook 2010 > click the Home tab on the Ribbon > Under Manage Calendars click on Open Calendar > From Internet.
- Paste the ML Schedules iCal link into the New Internet Calendar field, click OK.
- Click "Yes" to the dialog box that comes up verifying you want to subscribe to it.
- Go to Outlook 2016 > Go to the Calendar
- Home Tab in Outlook 2016 > Open Calendar > select "From Internet"
- Paste your ML Schedules iCal URL into the field. Click OK.
- Click "Yes" that you want to add this calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates.
- You can view your calendar side by side or in "overlay mode" via View Tab > Overlay Mode
- Go to calendar > click "Add Calendar" > select "From Internet"
Paste your ML Schedules iCal link into the URL field > Click Add
In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks the internet calendar for updates and downloads any changes. Anytime you refresh your calendars or inbox in Outlook, ML Schedules will send the most up-to-date version of your ML Schedules calendar.
Outlook Web App
- Go to outlook.com account
- Go to the Calendar
- Go to Import > select Subscribe
- Paste your ML Schedules iCal link into the "Calendar URL" field. Add calendar name.
- Click Subscribe Button
- Events will appear in your outlook.com calendar.