ML Schedules allows District Admin to test the connection between their ML Schedules account and Google Calendar integration.
To test the connection, you will take the following steps:
1. Click the URL in your browser.
2. Type gcaltest.aspx at the end of the URL.
3. A list of your Spaces integrated with Google Calendar will be displayed with a "PASS" or "FAIL" status.
Understanding Your Results
MLS Reads from Google: Means events in Google can be read by ML Schedules and will thus be displayed in ML Schedules.
MLS Writes to Google: Means events from ML Schedules can be writen to Google and will thus be displayed in Google Calendar.
What should you do if you receive a status of "FAIL"?
1. If MLS Reads from Google has failed, this means that the Google Calendar ID listed is incorrect or does not exists.
Important: You will want to double check your Space Settings in ML Schedules, where you have listed the Google Calendar ID for that specific Space. Making sure it has been typed or pasted correctly, with no additional spaces at the beginning or end of the ID.
2. MLS Writes to Google has failed this means, that the Google Calendar Sharing Settings, have been set incorrectly or not configured.
Important: You will want to check your Google Calendar Sharing permissions to ensure you have allowed firstname.lastname@example.org the permissions to Make Changes to Events.