To respond to Recurring requests at Multiple Spaces after logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Select the Requests > Awaiting My Approval selection from the Left-side toolbar.
2. Select the view icon () next to one occurrence of the request from the Manage Request screen.
The Request Information page for the selected request will be displayed.
3. Select the View All Occurrences button at the top right of the screen.
A list of all the Requests at all Spaces will be displayed.
5. Either check the Select All command at the upper left of the screen or select individual event check boxes for those occurrences that you want to take action on.
6. Select the action you wish to take on the selected events by selecting the appropriate button at the bottom of the screen. Select "More" to view more options.
Note: For information on how to mark a Recurring Request with a deposit paid or fully paid, click here.
If all the occurrences do not require the same action (e.g., some requests need to be approved while other need to be declined), you will want to take the following steps:
1. Check off the boxes for the first set of events and select the action you wish to take on the selected events.
2. You will then be brought to a screen that states that the action you took was successful, then click the “Back to Recurring Requests” button.
3. Repeat step 1 for the next action you need to take.
Note: When editing Recurring Multiple Space events, if you choose multiple Spaces to Edit at the same time, please be aware that only common Fields will be editable. To edit Fields specific to one Space, you will need to filter on that Space and only select to Edit those events.