ML Schedules™ allows District Admin and users with Permission to Edit, Cancel, and Approve Requests on Behalf of Others, to Restart Approval and move a request back to a Pending status after the request has already been Approved, Declined, or Canceled.
This feature allows you to change the event's status by sending the event back through the approval process.
For example: A staff member Declines an event due to invalid insurance from the Group. However, a few days later, the Group updates their account and presents the district with a new valid document. A district User could move the event from Declined to Pending in order to resend the event through the Approval and allow the status to be changed.
To Restart the Approval on a Single Request:
1. Locate the Event you are looking to adjust by finding the event from the View All Requests page, Search for a Request page, or from a the Calendar Report.
2. Once you locate the event, click the magnifying glass () next to the event (if you used the View All Requests page or Search for a Request page.)
3. Once on the Request Details page, select the status button at the top left of the page. From there, select "Restart Approval."
To Restart the Approval on a Recurring or Multiple Space Request:
1. Locate the Event you are looking to adjust, by finding the event from the View All Requests page, Search for a Request page, or from a the Calendar Report.
2. Once you locate the event, click the magnifying glass () next to the event (if you used the Manage Request page or Search for a Request page).
3. Select the grey View all Occurrences button in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select the events you wish to move back to a Pending status (you can select all by clicking the box under "Select All by checking box below.")
5. Select the "Update Status" button and click Restart Approval.
Note: The Restart Approval option will also show on Pending requests. This will come into play if a request's location has been changed. You can then Restart Approval to follow the correct approval path at the new location. This will also work if the approval path has been updated, and you need the Pending request to follow the new path.