1. Select the Calendar menu option on the Left Side Navigation Menu.
You can search for an event title by using the search bar at the top of the calendar. In addition to this, you can search for a Request ID, Multiple Request ID, and a Recurring ID as well.
2. Select the Filter Icon to select your desired filters.
Available drop-down menus to filter your search results include:
- Space Type
- Event Types
- All Fields
- Public and Private Events
- All Info & Blocked Dates (now have the ability to hide additional information and blocked dates from the Calendar)
Note: You have the ability to save this view by selecting the Save Filters option. Please click HERE to learn more.
3. Date filters are also available as buttons to further refine your search.
4. There is also an Advanced Calendar Display setting which will allow you to enable a Compact View of the Calendar. These settings can be adjusted by selecting the Icon.
Enabling the Compact Calendar View will show a "+ more" link instead of listing out every event for each day. Selecting the "+ more" link will show you a quick view of all the events for that day.