ML Schedules™ Software district users who are assigned either the District Admin role or have been assigned permission to Cancel Approved Events, can cancel previously approved Facility Use Requests (i.e., scheduled events) at any time using the following procedure.
After logging into the software as either a District Admin or Request Manager:
1. Select View > View All Requests on the Left-side toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select the View Details () icon next to the approved Request you want to cancel.
The Request Details screen will be displayed.
3. Select the Status at the top left of the page to change it to Canceled.
4. Select the Cancel option.
5. Enter a note if needed, and select the Save option to NOT send an email. Select the Save & Send Email option if you want to notify users via email.
Note: Selecting Save will NOT send an email.
The previously approved event will be canceled, and emails will be sent to anyone on the original Request notifying them of the cancellation.
Alternate Filter Method (Calendar Report):
- Go to Calendar and find the event you want to cancel.
- Click on the Event from the Calendar.
- Select the Status at the top left of the page to change it to Canceled.
Canceling a Recurring Request
1. Select View > View All Requests
2. Select the Green R or MR icon next to the Request
You will then be brought to the View All Occurrences page.
3. Select which Requests you would like to Cancel, or you can select all of them by selecting the checkbox at the top left of the page.
4. Click Update Status at the top right.
5. Click Cancel.