To edit a Request after logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Locate the Request you would like to Edit and navigate to the Request Information page.
Alternately, you can find the Request you want to Edit using the Search for Request feature or through any of the Reports under the Reports drop down, including the Calendar Report.
The Edit button that appears at the bottom of all submitted Requests, along with the Approve, Decline, Cancel and Put On Hold buttons, allows you to access the Edit screen to make necessary changes to the Request.
3. Select the Edit button in order to make changes to the Request.
4. Make any necessary changes in the Edit Event Information screen.
5. Select Save to save the changes.
6. Select the Users you want to notify via email about the Request changes at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you select the Save button and do not select any users to be notified, no emails will be sent.
While editing an event it will check for conflicts. If there is a conflict, users with the Double Booking permission will be able to over-ride the change and create a conflict.
Users with the Double Booking permission will need to select the checkbox before clicking Save at the bottom of the page, or the change will not go through.
To edit a Recurring Event, click here.