1. To begin the request process, you can either select the event date on the Calendar or select the New Request option at the top right.
Note: The date will automatically be filled out if you select a date on the Calendar.
2. If you have more than one Group under your account, select the appropriate Group.
3. Select the Site (Building)
4. Select the Space(s). You are able to select multiple spaces within this drop-down.
5. Select the event Frequency from the drop-down menu:
- One Time Event
- Daily Weekdays Only
- Every other week
- Multiple Days per week
- Custom Frequency (This option allows you to select random dates on a calendar)
Note: Any required fields will have a red asterisk next to them.
6. Click the View Availability button.
7. Selecting the View Availability button will show you all of the dates and spaces that were requested and if those dates are available. Dates that are not available will show in red text. You can either select the X button to remove a date or adjust the date, start time, or end time. As you make those adjustments, the system will automatically check the availability. Once you are ready to continue with the Dates listed, select the Continue Option.
Once you select continue, you will be brought to the Request form to complete your request.
Enter an event name as well as any additional information such as equipment or personnel needed for the event.
Note: Any required fields will have a red asterisk next to them. The red asterisk will also appear on the section titles to signify a required field in that section.
At the bottom of the page, you will need to check off that you have read and agree to the school's policies, and you may be required to sign for the request electronically.
8. Select Confirm & Submit Request
Note: Outside Groups may need to agree to estimated costs before finalizing the request.
Please feel free to submit a support ticket here: http://support.mlschedules.com/support/tickets/new If you run into any issues.