Users with the "View All Requests" permission have access to see the Schedule View. This particular view will allow users to access all Schedules in the system based on the following filters: All, Past, and Upcoming.
How to Use the Schedule View:
1. Go to View > Schedule View from the left-side navigation menu.
The Schedule View will be displayed.
Note: If you have the View All Requests Permission, you will be able to see all schedules regardless of the building restriction.
2. Apply the filter at the top-left.
You can choose: All, Past, and Upcoming - This is going to default to Upcoming automatically.
3. Once you have a defined view, you can export your view to a CSV file. This can be done by clicking Actions > Export to Excel.
4. Clicking on the status will display a breakdown of how many requests are in each status.
5. In order to make any status changes or view the details, you will first need to click the magnifying glass.
Once that is done, the view all occurrences page will be displayed, where you can manage the request statuses and make edits.
Note: Making adjustments to the schedule will be dependent on your Role/Permissions. You may not have access to make edits or adjust the status.
Below you will find linked articles on Managing Schedules: