Users are able to sync the athletic events from DragonFly over to ML Schedules. Please follow the steps below to complete this process.
Note: You will need to be a district admin to see the settings in ML Schedules. The admins will also be able to verify the locations match in ML Schedules.
Enable MasterLibrary Data Sharing within DragonFly
1. Within DragonFly from the left side menu select "Organizations & People"
2. Select the "Set Up School" tab at the top of the page
3. Under the Data Sharing section, select "Share Data with MasterLibrary."
4. Once this has been enabled, contact Support@masterlibrary.com, and the support team will provide you with your SchoolID, which is needed for the following steps.
Enable Integration Settings within ML Schedules
1. Within ML Schedules, select Admin > Settings then select the Integration tab
Please Note: In order for the events in DragonFly to sync to ML Schedules, the facility names within DragonFly need to match exactly with the Space names within ML Schedules. These events will automatically update on an hourly basis.