The MLS notification center is going to display to each user as a "Bell" icon at the top right of their screen. This will display all notifications that your account is set to receive. These will be received in email form as well.
When there is a new notification for your account, there will be a red bubble displaying how many notifications you have.
Once the bell icon is selected, the notification center is displayed.
Note: A picture will automatically be synced if one is uploaded to your Google Account. If no image is present the first name, last name, and initals will appear. Users can manually upload photos if not synced to a Google account via the profile page.
Utilizing the Notification Center
1. Selecting the bell icon will display all of your recent notifications.
2. Selecting the toggle button will allow you to see everything that is new and toggle to items you have already marked as read.
3. Clicking "Mark All Read" will mark all new notifications as read and remove the red notification bubble
4. Clicking a Request will take you directly to the Request Details Page.
5. The () will close the notification center.
6. Selecting the checkmark next to an unread notification, will mark it as read.
- If you hover-over the profile picture/first name, last name initial of the notification, it will display the entire first name and last name of the user
- If you hover-over the time marker, then it will display the actual time/date stamp of the notification