This article is going to provide a breakdown of the most commonly asked questions we get asked regarding Invoicing.
How do I Edit/Refund an Invoice?
1. Go to Invoices > View All invoices.
2. Select the magnifying glass icon to view the Invoice.
3. You can press the Pencil Icons to edit each line item.
Note: The Edit Button is for adding specific notes to an invoice. Please keep in mind this will be viewable to a group manager when sent.
3A. If you need to refund an invoice, click Actions > Refund.
Note: This will negate the balance and is considered a "Payment"
Here is an article that goes more in-depth with this information: Editing/Refunding/Deleting an Invoice
Here is a video that discusses this process in more elaborate detail: http://videos.masterlibrary.com/watch/Zr8fFYHfRoPSNmXDPY9FUX
How do I use the Bulk Invoicing page?
1. Go to Invoices > View Bulk Invoicing.
2. Enter the Date range you need to invoice for and click the "View" button.
3. Once the page has been adjusted, you can apply a filter for a specific group.
4. Check off the events you would like to invoice.
5. Click Actions > Create Draft Invoice. (This is the recommended route as this is not a live invoice and can be modified before it's sent out.
Note: If you have multiple groups selected during the bulk action, it will create one Invoice per group.
6. Make any adjustments you would like to the Invoice.
7. Click Actions > Send Email. This will officially be sent to the group manager as a Live/Open Invoice.
Here is an article that goes more in-depth with this information: Bulk Invoicing
Here is a video that discusses this process in more elaborate detail: http://videos.masterlibrary.com/watch/muWuq6wKj1hmQJnDzYtDkk
What Invoice Settings should I use?
1. Go to Invoices > Invoice Settings.
The main thing you will want to consider is if you want to invoice automatically. Or have someone in your district send the Invoice manually.
If your district has a straightforward invoice process/pricing, we recommend automatic invoicing.
If your district has a complex invoicing process and specific prices for particular groups in different classifications, we recommend the manual route.
Please review the invoice settings in detail here: Invoicing Setup Settings
Here is a video that discusses the settings in more elaborate detail: