ML Schedules™ Software allows specified users to approve Requests on behalf of others. To use this feature, users must either be a District Admin or have been granted the Approve On Behalf of Others permissions setting.
To approve a Request on behalf of another Space Approver while logged into the software:
1. Select View View All Requests command from the Left-side toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select Actions at the top right, and then click Upcoming Events.
3. Select the 3 vertical dots within the Pending column.
4. Type in the name of the user you are looking to Approve requests on behalf of.
5. Select the checkbox next to the users name and select the filter button (located below).
A list of requests pending that user's approval will be displayed.
6. Respond to the request as you normally would.
Please sign in to leave a comment.