The Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature allows multiple requests to be submitted for the same date/time/location while in the Pending approval status. This gives district staff members the ability to choose which group is given the requested time slot and facility.
Important: Your district must use Classifications to use this feature. Only District Admins can enable this feature.
Setup the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests Feature
To setup the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature, while logged into the software as a District Admin:
1. Select Users > Manage Classifications command from the Left-side toolbar to display the Manage Classifications screen.
Note: This procedure assumes Classifications are enabled and setup at your district. For more information, see Setup District Classifications.
2. Select the Edit icon () next to the Classification for which the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature is being enabled.
3. Choose Yes from the Allow Double Booking field drop-down menu.
4. Select the Save button to save your changes. The Manage Classifications screen will be displayed.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 for each Classification for which this feature should be enabled.
The selected Classifications will now be able to submit Requests during dates/times that Spaces have no Requests or Requests that are still Pending approval.
Note: The only time a user will not be able to submit a Request is if an event is already Approved for that specific Space, Date and Time.
To manage any Request conflicts that may occur while using this feature:
1. Select the Requests > Awaiting My Approval command from the Left-side toolbar to display Requests current awaiting your approval.
2. Select the magnifying glass next to the Request you would like to manage, to display the Request Information screen.
3. Select the Confict button () displayed at the top of the screen.
4. Select the Event you would like to Approve and select Actions > Approve.
5. Select the Event you would like to Decline and select Actions > Decline.