To respond to Recurring requests at Multiple Spaces after logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Select View > Awaiting My Approval from the Left-side navigation menu.
2. Select the view icon () next to one occurrence of the request from the Manage Request screen.
The Request Information page for the selected request will be displayed.
3. Select the View All Occurences button at the top right of the screen.
A list of all the Requests at all Spaces will be displayed.
Note: You can also select the Green R or Green MR icon to get to this page.
5. Either check the Select All command at the upper left of the screen or select individual event check boxes for those occurrences that you want to take action on.
6. Either select the "Update Status" button to Approve, Decline, Cancel, Etc. those request(s). You can also select "Actions" to utilize other features on this page, such as Add Space(s)/Date(s) to the request(s).
In addition, you CAN NOT use this page to mass update locations if this is a Multiple Space recurring request.
If all the occurrences do not require the same action (e.g., some requests need to be approved while others need to be declined), you will want to take the following steps:
1. Check off the boxes for the first set of events and select "Update Status," and choose the action you wish to take on the selected events.
2. You will then be brought to a screen that states that the action you took was successful, then click the “Back to Recurring Requests” button.
3. Repeat step 1 for the next action you need to take.
Note: When editing Recurring Multiple Space events, if you choose multiple Spaces to edit simultaneously, please be aware that only common Fields will be editable. To edit Fields specific to one Space, you will need to filter on that Space and only select to Edit those events.