For example: You may have a staff member who is out sick or on vacation, and there are events stuck pending their approval.
After logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Select View > All Pending Requests command from the Left-side toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Checkmark () to approve on behalf of another User.
- Go to the Report Calendar Report.
- Find the desired Request.
- Select the Request from the calendar
Once the desired Request is displayed, several ways the approve the requests. Click here for information on how to Approve.
Note: When approving on behalf of another user, a pop-up will display. This will allow you to acknowledge you're approving on behalf of someone before continuing.
Instead of Admins going into a request and approving on behalf of users for multiple steps, they can view a request and click Finalize.
The Finalize action will fully approve the request without them clicking approve for each step.
This option will also appear on the View All Occurrences page.
Note: This will only appear if you have the "Manage District Settings" permission.