Users with the Manage District Settings admin permission in ML Schedules can now add a Date or Space to an existing Request.
Utilizing the Feature
1. Click the Magnifying Glass next to the Request you would like to add a Space/Date to. Or you can click the event on the Calendar.
Note: This will add an additional occurrence to the Request.
2. From the Request details page, you can select Actions > Add Space(s) / Add Date(s)
3. Fill out Fields after selecting the Space or Date option
4. Check off the Users you would like to notify of the update.
6. The system will check for availability, and it will appear at the bottom of the Modal. If everything looks correct and you would like to proceed, click
If you need to remove any occurrences, you can use the icon in the above screenshot to remove any extra spaces/dates.
You will then be taken back to the Request Details page. At the top right of the page, you will notice a View Requests option where the new addition will be listed.
Note: If it is a Recurring Request, it will still state View All Occurrences at the top right of the page.
Here is an example of the event we added from step 6.
Recurring Request – you can only add spaces (Since this is already a recurring event, just extend to a new space).
Multiple Space Recurring Request – you can only add a date (This is a multi-space event, just add a new date).