ML Schedules™ Manage Requests page allows you to view all Requests within the system.
To view the Manage Requests page while logged into the software as a user:
1. Select View > View All Requests from the left-side navigation menu.
All Requests inside of the system will be displayed.
Search for Requests
1. Use the search field provided at the top of the screen and enter either an Event ID or Event Title. You can also search for the Group name or Requestor name.
Note: Using this search box will search on all events (past and future).
1. Select the column header to sort all requests based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be filtered further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter on specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the menu.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be grouped.
This will open up a menu in which you can select the Group By option.
2. You can undo this grouping by selecting the Ungroup option.
Adjust Displayed Columns
1. Select the three vertical dots on any column.
2. Check off the column names you would like displayed on this page.
For example, if you wanted to add a Future Conflicts and Space Type column to the page, you will have these as additional options.
View My Approvals
1. Select View > Awaiting My Approval from the left-side navigation menu.
View Upcoming Requests
1. Select View > Upcoming Events from the left-side navigation menu.
Clear All Filters
1. Select Clear All Filters.
The following option will clear any filters you have applied to the page and restore it to the default view.