Example: Your district may have a specific IT staff member who needs to be notified anytime a digital projector is requested to be used. The Admin can select the IT staff member to automatically be notified anytime a digital projector is requested for an approved Request.
NOTE: the Additionally Notify field is applied on a site-wide (building) level. Any field that is listed in the Admin Manage Fields screen can have an Additionally Notify staff member added to it.
To associate an Additionally Notify staff member to a specific field while logged into ML Schedules™ Software as an Admin:
1. Select Admin > Manage Fields from the main menu bar.
The Manage My Fields screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Edit Icon () next to the field to which the Additionally Notify staff is to be assigned.
The Manage Field screen will be displayed.
Note: To add a Notify User to a new field, select the Add icon () to display a blank Manage Field screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Manage Field screen to the Additional Notifications section.
4. Select Add Site
5. Select the Site and the following users that you would like to be notified
Note: Multiple options can be selected for both building and users
6. Select the checkmark to the right to confirm the new selections
7. Repeat steps 4 – 5 for all of your Sites (buildings).
8. Select either to save your changes.