ML Schedules users have the option to have the email notifications sent to a separate folder instead of their general inbox. This is recommended for users with the Space Approver role who may receive numerous emails throughout each day. For example a Space Approver may want to have all notifications sent to a separate folder and simply view those emails at the end of each day or week. The following procedures will send all notification emails to a separate folder that the user can view at their own convenience.
- Open Gmail.
- Click into one of the ML Schedules email notifications.
- Click the 3 gray dots on the right hand side for more options.
- Select Filter Messages Like This.
- Click Create filter with this search.
- Select the checkbox next to Skip the Inbox (Archive it).
- Select the checkbox next to Apply the label:
- Click Choose Label and select New label then enter MLSchedules for the label name.
- Select Create.
- Select Create Filter.
- Open Outlook.
- Click into one of the ML Schedules email notification.
- On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules.
Suggested rules appear based on the message sender and recipients.
- Do one of the following:
– Click one of the suggested rules, click a destination folder, and then click OK.
– For more rules options that are based on the sender, recipients, or subject of the message, click Create Rule.
- If you chose Create Rule in step 2, the Create Rule dialog box appears. Continue with the following steps.
- Under When I get e-mail with all of the selected conditions, select the check boxes for the conditions that you want.
- Under Do the following, select the check boxes for the action that you want the rule to take when the specified conditions are met.
- Select the Move the item to folder check box.
- Click New to create a folder to store the messages. Name this folder MLSchedules.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.