ML Schedules™ Software allows authorized district users and Group Managers to choose Additional Group Contacts to automatically notify about the status of Requests and approved Events.
When a Group Manager adds additional Group Contacts to the Group Information page, authorized users will be able to choose whether these contacts should be notified when a specific Request has been Approved, Declined, Put on Hold, Edited, or Canceled.
Group Managers during the Request process
1. log in to ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software.
Your home screen will be displayed.
2. Begin the Request process as you normally would by selecting a Group and choosing date(s) and time(s)
3. Complete the Facility Use Request form.
At the bottom of the Request Form is a section labeled Contacts with a list of all additional Group Contacts as highlighted below.
4. Select the Additional Contacts that should be included on the Request Status notifications.
5. Continue Submitting your Request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.