ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software provides District Admins and Group Classification Managers with the ability to update or change the Group Classification for an Existing Group at anytime.
For example: The Group was assigned or approved under the incorrect Classification, and you now need to make a change to this information.
When making this change, you can also:
1. Restart approval on all Pending requests based on any updates to the Classification.
Note: This would be used if you have different approval paths set up based on the Classification of the Group.
2. Update Fee Information on All Uninvoiced Requests.
Note: This would be used if you have different fees set up based on the Classification of the Group.
This change can be made by editing the Group from the Manage Groups page.
1. Select Users > Manage Groups to display the Manage Group Classifications window.
2. Select the Edit icon () to the right of the group that you would like to update the Classification for.
The Manage Group screen will be displayed.
3. Scroll to the Classification Information section and adjust the following as needed:
a. Update the Classification from the drop-down
b. Check the Restart approval on all Pending requests based on any updates to the Classification box (optional).
c. Check the Update Fee Information for All Uninvoiced Requests box (optional).
4. Once necessary changes are made, select the blue Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.