ML Schedules™ Software allows District Admins to set up an Application Fee that can be automatically sent to the requestor of an external (non-district) Group for any request submission.
The Application Fee is set based on Group Classification (e.g., all non-district group classifications) with the following email option:
1. On approval of the submitted Request.
Setting up the Application Fee
1. Select Users Manage Group Classifications from the drop-down menu. The Manage Group Classifications screen will be displayed.
2-A. To add a new Classification, select the Add () icon.
2-B. To add a fee to an existing Classification, select the Edit () icon.
The Manage Classification screen will be displayed.
3. Enter the amount to charge in the Application Fee field.
4. Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen. The Manage Group Classifications screen will be displayed.
Implementing the Application Fee
1. Select Settings Invoicing Setup from the drop-down menu. The Manage District Settings screen will be displayed.
2. Select the desired setting from the Application Fee drop-down menu that defines when the district wants to send the application fee:
- N/A – Never send an Application Fee invoice.
- On Approval – Send the Application Fee invoice after the Request is approved.
Note: On Approval - This will automatically send the group an invoice for the application fee once the request is approved.
3. Select the Save button to save your changes and apply the Application Fee immediately.
The Application fee will be listed at the top of the Invoice generated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.