ML Schedules™ Manage Groups page allows District Admin and Group Classification Managers to view and manage all Groups within the system.
From the Manage My Groups page you can do the following:
2. Search for Group information (Insurance Information, Classification, etc.)
3. Sort and Filter Groups, based on selected criteria.
4. Adjust Group information you would like displayed.
To access the Manage Groups page while logged into the software:
1. Select Users > Manage Groups.
Search for Groups
1. Enter either the Group Name or the Users Name in the search field provided at the top of the screen.
1. Select the 3 vertical dots within the column to display a search box.
2. Check off the items you would like to search on and select the Filter button.
1. Select the column header to sort all Groups based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
1. Select the three vertical dots within any header to filter further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter on specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on and then select the Filter button.
Adjust Displayed Columns
1. Select the three vertical dots on any column.
2. Select the Columns section to display available columns.
3. Check off the column names you would like displayed on this page.
For example, if you wanted to add an email address column to the page, you will have this as an additional option.
Manage Group Classification Icon Meanings
: Block/Unblock a Group
: Approve/Decline/Edit Group Information
: Delete Group
: Send Welcome Email with a Password Reset Link