ML Schedules allows Admin users to create their own custom roles within the system. Each role will contain a set of permissions to determine what aspects of the system a user can access and what they can do.
1. Select Users > Manage Roles.
2. To add a new Role, click the Add Role button to create a new Role.
3. Give the Role a name and assign the necessary Permissions.
- Add Calendar Information: Any user with this Permission can Add Information to the Calendar
- Approve On Behalf of Others: Provide the User the ability to approve a Request on behalf of another approver
- Bypass Approval: This permission allows the User to bypass the approval process when submitting a Request.
- Bypass Blocked Dates – Can submit a Request even if there is a blocked date in place
- Bypass Min/Max Days – Allows the User to bypass the Days notice to Request and Cancel, and the Days In future allowed time frames
- Can Enter Events in the Past - Allows the user to submit requests for past dates
- Can Send Invoice - Allows the user to have the Send Invoice option
- Cancel Approved Events- User can Cancel events that are already Approved
- Double Book – Can submit a Request for a location that is already being used
- Edit Requests - User can make Edits to Requests inside the system
- Manage Blocked Dates - Can Add, Edit, and Delete Blocked Dates
- Mass Cancel - User can use the Mass Cancel feature and Cancel multiple events at once
- View All Requests – User can View All Requests, this does not include the Calendar Report
- View Financial Reports – Will have access to Financial related Reports
- View Reports – Will have access to a variety of Reports inside the system, including the Calendar Report
4. Repeat Steps 1 - 3 for any other Roles you would like to set up.