Rather than having multiple ways to make Requests, we have created one simple method that will be inclusive of all of the previous types. There will be two ways to access the new Request form. Please review the following options below.
1. To begin the request process you can either select the event date on the calendar or you can select the New Request option at the top right.
Note: The date will automatically be filled out if you selected a date on the Calendar.
3. If you have more than one Group under your account, select the appropriate Group.
4. Select the Site (Building)
5. Select the Space(s). You are able to select multiple spaces within this dropdown.
8. Selecting the View Availability button will show you all of the dates and spaces that were requested and if those dates are available. Dates that are not available will show in red text. You can either select the X button to remove a date or adjust the date, start time, or end time. As you make those adjustments the system will automatically check the availability. Once you are ready to continue with the Dates listed, select the Continue Option.
Once you select continue, you will be brought to the Request form to complete your Request.
Enter an event name as well as any additional information such as equipment or personnel needed for the event.
Note: any required fields will have a red asterisk next to them
At the bottom of the page, you will need to check off that you have read and agree to the school's policies and you may be required to electronically sign for the request.
9. Select Confirm & Submit Request
Note: Outside Groups may need to agree to estimated costs before finalizing the request.
Please feel free to submit a support ticket here: http://support.mlschedules.com/support/tickets/new