Users have the ability to save their filter preferences on the Calendar, so they don't have to be applied each time the calendar is viewed.
1. Select the Calendar section on the left-side navigation menu.
2. You can apply filters to the calendar by selecting the Filter button.
3. Once the filters are selected, you can name the filter and save this view by selecting the Save Filters button.
4. Now that the Filter is saved, the filter set will appear under the Saved Filters dropdown.
5. You can Clear the Filter by selecting the X button next to the Saved Filter.
Note: Saved filters can be deleted by selecting the button next to the Saved Filter.