The Manage Approval Paths page allows District Admin users to add or edit approval paths for each space within ML Schedules.
1. Select Settings > Setup Items > Manage Approval Paths.
2. To add an approval path, select the Plus Icon.
3. Enter the Name for the Approval path (this is what will be listed on the Space and Site settings).
4. Enter a Description for the Approval Path.
Now that the Approval Path has been created, you can now apply this to the Space or Site settings.
1. Select Locations > Manage Sites. Or Locations > Manage Spaces.
2. Select the Pencil Icon next to the Site/Space you would like to Edit.
The following screen will be Displayed for Space Approval paths.
Sites will look the same, but the option to override the Space Approval path will still be available.
3. Select the Default Approval path dropdown to select the Approval path you want the Space to follow. You can also Edit the existing Approval path by selecting the Edit link or add a new approval path by selecting the Add New link.
4. Select the Save option.