ML Schedules™ allows users to view a list of All Conflicts from the Manage Request page.
To filter on this information, you will want to take the following steps:
1. Select Admin > Manage Requests.
2. Select the three vertical dots on any one of the column headers.
3. Hover over "Columns" and select the "Conflicts" checkbox.
3. Once the Conflicts column is displayed, select the three vertical dots on that column.
4. Choose "Greater Than" and enter "0" for the value.
5. Select the FIlter button.
This will display all events with 1 or more conflicts.