The Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature allows multiple requests to be submitted for the same date/time/location while in the pending approval status. This gives district staff members the ability to choose which group is given the requested time slot and facility.
Important: Your district must use Classifications to use this feature. Only District Admins can enable this feature.
Setup the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests Feature
To setup the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature, while logged into the software as a District Admin:
1. Select the Admin > District Settings > Manage Classifications command from the black toolbar to display the Manage Classifications screen.
Note: This procedure assumes Classifications are enabled and setup at your district. For more information, see Setup District Classifications.
2. Select the Edit icon () next to the Classification for which the Allow Double Booking on Pending Requests feature is being enabled.
3. Choose Yes from the Allow Double Booking field drop-down menu.
4. Select the Save button to save your changes. The Manage Classifications screen will be displayed.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 for each Classification for which this feature should be enabled.
The selected Classifications will now be able to submit requests during dates/times that facilities have no requests, as well as requests that are still pending approval.
Manage Request Conflicts
To manage any request conflicts, while logged into the software as a District Admin, Space Approver or User with permission to Approve on behalf of others:
1. Select Admin > Manage Requests command from any screen to display the Manage Requests screen.
Alternately, you can find the Request from the Calendar or Search for Request feature.
2. Select the Request, to display the Request Information screen.
3. Select the View Conflicts button displayed at the top of the screen.
4. Select the Event you would like to Approve and select the Approve Selected button.
5. Select Back to Request Conflicts.
6. Select the Event you would like to Decline and select the Declined Selected button.