ML Schedules™ allows users to add Notes and/or Attachments to Requests after they have already been submitted.
For example: In some cases a user may think of something they want to add or edit about their event once they have already submitted it to the district. The user can then go into the Request and add a Note to request an addition or change to their event. This can also be used for districts who require physical contracts to be signed by their users. The users can access their event through ML Schedules™ and upload their signed contract, so that it is automatically emailed and received by the necessary District staff members.
To add a Note and/or Attachment to a Request, you will take the following steps:
1. Select My Requests while logged in from the home screen.
The My Upcoming Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select the View Icon () next to the event you want to add your Note and/or Attachment on, to display the Request Information page.
Note: If you can't find your request, try adjusting the date range filters or selecting the "View past requests" link if the event date has already passed.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Request Information page, to the TALK TO DISTRICT (Attachments, Notes) section.
4. To upload an attachment select the "Choose File" button and select your file to upload.
Note: Make sure the file is saved to your computer first, so that you are able to locate it and upload.
5. Enter any Notes you would like to send the District in the text box provided.
6. Select the Save & Send E-mail button, to Save your Attachment and/or Notes and have them automatically emailed to the District.
Watch this short video to learn how to add a note or attachments to a request after it has been submitted.