ML Schedules™ Software users assigned the District Admin role or users with permission to Edit Requests can edit invoice information before or after the event, depending on when invoicing is desirable.
To edit event invoice information on more than one request at once, after logging into the software (click here for information on how to Edit a Single Event Invoice):
1. Select the Admin > Manage Request command from the drop-down menu.
The Manage Request summary screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Only Show Not Yet Invoiced Requests checkbox—along with any other filters such as Site, Space, Group or Status—to view a summary of all invoices that have not been sent.
3. Select the View Details icon () to the right of the name of the event to be invoiced.
The Request Information screen will be displayed.
Alternately you can find the event you want to invoice using the Search for Request feature or through any of the Reports under the Reports drop down, including the Calendar Report.
4. Select the View All Occurrences or View All Requests button to view all of the events associated with this request.
5. You can then "Select All" events to Edit all events on the list or select specific events to Edit, by selecting the check boxes next to the individual instances.
6. Once you have all of the events you would like to Edit selected, click the orange Edit Selected button at the top of the screen.
7. Scroll down to the Cost Breakdown section and add/edit any Additional Charges to the invoice.
8. Edit any Field fees (personnel, equipment) or Space Cost information (at bottom of screen) if necessary.
Note: All fee types will be automatically added as separate line items with a grand total on the invoice.
Once the desired information has been edited:
9. Select any users that should be notified about the change through the additional notifications section.
10a. Then select the Save & Send Email Update button OR;
Important: Choose this option if you manually adjusted/overwrote any automatic fee calculations.
8b. Select the Save and Recalculate Fees button, if you want to update fees based on edited Fields (taking into account settings for hourly rates based on Classification.)
Note: You do not need to notify the requestor as they will receive an email with the invoice once you click the Send Invoice button on the next screen.
Once the event is edited and you are ready to send the invoice:
9. Select the Send Invoice button from the Request Information screen. An invoice will automatically be sent to the Requestor of the event as well as the designated Billing Office User.