First you will want to make sure your District Admin settings are set up properly to allow you to do this:
1. Select the Admin > District Settings > District Admin command from the top black toolbar.
2. Set the "Send Contract PDF on Approval" to Manual.
To send a contract manually for approved events:
1. Select the Admin > Manage Requests command from the top black toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Use the filters to narrow find the event you are looking for and select the View icon () next to the event you would like to send the contract for.
- Go Reports > Calendar Report.
- Find the desired Request.
- Select the Request and click the Manage Request button.
The Request Information page will be displayed.
Users will have two options:
- Print Contract PDF
- Email Contract PDF
3. To print a copy of the contract, Select the Print Contract PDF button.
Here is an example of a printed contract:
4. To email a copy of the contract to the Requestor, select the Email Contract PDF button.
Selecting the Email Contract PDF will send an email with a copy of the contract attached.
This is an example of an email with a copy of the contract.
Note, as seen below:
- The Subject line will contain: MLS - Event Name - Contract Attached.
- In the Facility Use Request section, there will be a note saying: "Please sign and return the attached contract."
- Attached to the email will be a PDF copy of the contract.