ML Schedules™ Software gives District Admin, Users with Permission to Edit Events and Send Invoices the ability to mark facility request with a deposit paid.
The Deposit Paid feature allows fast, efficient reporting of paid and outstanding balances for all Groups.
Note: To mark an event as Paid in full, see Mark a Facility Request as Paid.
To mark an event invoice with a deposit amount paid while logged into the software:
1. Select Admin > Manage Requests.
The Manage Request page will be displayed.
2. Select the View Details icon () to the right of the event that needs to be updated with a deposit.
Note: Users can also search for the event using the Search for Events feature or using the calendar report: Select the Report tab; then select Calendar Report and find the event on the calendar. Click on the event and the event details page will be displayed. In the upper right corner, select the Manage Request button which will display to the same page as the steps listed above.
The Event Information screen will be displayed.
For a Single (non-recurring) Event:
Note: The process for Recurring and Multiple Space events is outlined further below.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the Event Information page and select the Edit Event button.
The Edit Event screen will be displayed.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to display the Deposit Paid? field.
3. Check the “Deposit Paid” box, enter the check number (if applicable) and amount that has been paid.
Note: If the total invoice has been paid you will use the Is Paid? check box instead.
4. Select if there are any users you would like to notify (Approver Users, Additionally Notify, Group Contacts and Requestor).
Note: If you don’t select anyone to be notified of this change, no emails will be sent.
5. Select the Save button.
Important: Do not select Save and Recalculate button unless you want the automatic calculation settings to update any manual changes you have made to the request fees.
For a Recurring or Multiple Space Events:
From the Request Information page (see instructions above on how to access this screen):
1. Select the orange View All Occurrences or View All Requests button.
2. Select all events you wish to add a deposit to by clicking the Select All box or checking off the events individually.
3. At the top of the screen, select the Manage Payments button.
The Payment Administration page will be displayed.
4. Select the Deposit Paid checkbox, enter an amount and check number (optional).
NOTE: If the total invoice has been paid you will use the Is Paid? check box instead.
6. Select the Save Payment Information button to apply the information entered to all Requests listed.
Note: When marking the deposit paid, do not select the Do Not Update Deposit Information and Only Mark as Paid check box.
7. You can then close the screen or select the "Back to All Instances of this Request".
To mark an event as paid in full, see Mark a Facility Request as Paid.
Watch this short video to learn how to Mark A Facility Request With A Deposit Paid