ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software allows users to enter and edit requests down to one minute increments.
For example: You may have an event that starts at 9:12 am, 2:35 pm or 5:32 pm, etc.
If you need to edit the time on an already submitted request, you will take the following steps:
2. Once you locate the event click the magnifying glass () next to the event to display the Request Information page (if you used the Manage Request page or Search for a Request page).
Note: If you found the event from the Calendar Report click on the Event, then select the orange Manage Request button in the upper right corner.
3. From the Request Information page, scroll to the bottom and click the Edit Event button.
4. Find the Time field in the Event Information section of the form.
5. Click directly into the time box and type in the exact Time you need for the Setup Start, Event Start, Event End, Breakdown End.
NOTE: Make sure to keep the time in the correct format (ex: 09:12 am).
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the request and select any users who need to be notified of the time change:
- Notify Approve Users on Save
- Notify Additionally Notify Users on Save
- Notify Group Contacts on Save
- Notify Requestor on Save
7. Select the Save and Send Update Email button.
Watch this short video to learn how to Edit Requests in one minute increments.