ML Schedules™ allows District Admin to add a Due Date to invoices that are sent.
- Requestors to see a Due Date on their Invoice
- Districts to run reports and keep track of past due invoices
To set this feature up, you will want to take the following steps:
1. Select from the drop down menu Admin > District Settings > District Admin.
2. Find the Field labeled "# Days Invoice Due", enter the default number of days you want to display for invoice due dates (ex: 15 days, 30 days, 45 days, etc) and click the Save button.
Note: The invoice email will display the Payment Due Date as 30 days from the date the invoice is sent.
To run a report on Past Due Invoices, you will take the following steps:
1. Select Reports > Revenue Report (or you can go to Admin > Bulk Invoicing, if you need to resend past due invoices.)
2. Select the Day Past Due filter to determine what you want to search for:
- All Overdue
- More than 30 days Overdue
- More than 60 days Overdue
- More than 90 days Overdue
3. Apply any other filter sets and select the Search button.