ML Schedules™ allows District Admin to add a Due Date to invoices that are sent.
- Requestors to see a Due Date on their Invoice
- Districts to run reports and keep track of past due invoices
Setting this up:
1. Select Admin > District Settings > Invoicing Setup from the main menu bar.
2. Find the Field labeled # Days Invoice Due, enter the default number of days you want to display for invoice due dates (ex: 15 days, 30 days, 45 days, etc).
3. Select the Save button.
NOTE: The invoice email will display the Payment Due Date as 30 days from the date the invoice is sent.
Running a Report on Past Due Invoices:
1. Select Reports > Revenue Report (or you can go to Admin > Bulk Invoicing, if you need to resend past due invoices).
2. Select the Days Past Due filter to determine what you want to search for:
- All Overdue
- More than 30 days Overdue
- More than 60 days Overdue
- More than 90 days Overdue
3. Apply any other filter sets and select the Search button.