Submitting a Request on Behalf of a Group
1. Select Users > Manage Groups.
The Manage Groups page will be displayed.
2. Select the green Calendar Icon () next to the group you are submitting the request for.
NOTE: If you do not see the green calendar icon, select the Edit icon () next to the group. Change the Make Request on Behalf Of drop down to "Yes" and select the Save button (return to step 2 above.)
3. After the green Calendar Icon () is selected, the Make Request home page will be displayed.
4. The Group name will be listed in the second Make Request on Behalf Of drop down.
5. Choose the desired request type and submit the request.
For help submitting a request please see, Make Request Index of procedures (steps 2 – 11).
Watch this short video to see how to Submit A Request On Behalf Of A Group.