1. Select the As a Recurring Event option.
Note: Users can submit Recurring Requests for a single space or multiple spaces.
From the Make a Recurring Request screen:
2. Select a Site and Space(s) from the drop-down menu selections.
Note: To select Multiple Spaces click additional Spaces in the drop-down menu.
3. Select the event Frequency from the drop-down menu:
- Daily Weekdays Only
- Every other week
- Multiple Days per week
- Custom Frequency (This option allows you to select random dates on a calendar)
4. Select the desired Start Date and End Date.
5. Select a Start Time and End Time in 15-minute increments from the drop-down menus.
Note: You can also edit down to 1-minute increments if needed, by clicking directly into the time box to edit the time.
6. Select the View Availability button to check space availability.
A list of each occurrence showing an Available status (Yes or No) for the selected space will be displayed.
Note: If the desired space is not available, try adjusting the date and/or time fields and the screen will automatically update the Available column based on your new selection.
7. Select the Continue button to enter additional event information and submit the request.