While ML Schedules™ Software offers flexible, powerful Roles and building-based Permissions to be assigned to district staff, it’s also easy for District Admins to manage users including changing settings.
To manage existing district staff users who have been assigned a Role from any ML Schedules™ Software screen while logged in as a District Admin:
1. Select the Users > Manage Users command from the top black toolbar. The Manage Users screen will be displayed similar to the one shown below.
2. Select a filter from the drop-down menu:
- Users with a Role or
- Users from Active Directory
An index of all users for your district matching the selected criteria will be displayed with the following fields:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Assigned Roles
3. Select the to the right of each user name to display the spaces for which the user is assigned the role of Space Approver.
Note: If nothing is displayed when the view is expanded, that user is not assigned the role of Space Approver in your district.
4. To change a user’s settings:
- Select the Edit icon () next to the name of the user whose settings are to be edited. A User Details screen will be displayed where the settings can be changed.
- Select the Delete icon () to delete the user from the system. Note that the user must be removed as a Space Approver from all spaces before the account can be deleted.