ML Schedules™ allows District Admin to create their own Group Classifications in which each classification is able to have different permissions and facility usage fees.
If your District Admin have chosen to create group classifications then you will be able to request a classification for each of your groups.
Updating an Existing Group
1) Log in to ML Schedules and select the Profile tab.
2) Select the Pencil Icon to edit the existing Group that needs a Classification.
3) Scroll to the bottom and select the Request Group Classification at a District button.
4) Select the Classification most closely associated with your Group.
5) Select the Submit Request button.
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for any other existing Groups as needed.
The Group Classification Manager then has the responsibility to review the Classification requests and either approve the Classification requested, assign them a more appropriate Classification or decline their requested Classification..