ML Schedules™ allows District Admin to create their own Group Classifications in which each classification is able to have different permissions and facility usage fees.
If your District Admin have chosen to create group classifications then you will be able to request a classification for each of your groups.
Updating an Existing Group
1) Log in to ML Schedules and select the Profile tab.
2) Select the Pencil Icon to edit an existing group
3) Scroll to the bottom and select the Request Group Classification at a District button.
4) Select your District and the classification most closely associated with your Group.
Note: Not all Districts will appear on the drop-down menu if the District Admin did not set up classifications
5) Select the Submit Request button.
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for any other existing groups