For those instances where K12 school districts require additional supporting documentation about a Group, ML Schedules™ Software allows Group Managers to upload and name up to three PDF files attached to a Group Profile.
Examples of supporting documentation required for internal (district) or external (community) Groups include:
- 501c3 certificate in JPG or PDF file format
- Team rosters,
- Anti-hazing forms
- Other district policy-related documents.
Group Managers can use this feature after logging into the software as follows:
- Select the Profile command from the black toolbar to display the Group Manager’s profile.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon next to the Group name to which you want to upload the files. The selected Group Information screen will be displayed.
- Enter the name of File 1 in the gray free-text field in the Additional Files section.
- Select the Choose File button to display a file selection screen.
- Navigate to and select the desired file; then press the Selectbutton. The selected file will be uploaded to the Group Information screen.
- Repeat steps 3 – 5 for Files 2 and 3, if desired.
- Select the orange Save button when completed.
District staff involved in the Facility Request approval process can view the additional Group PDFs at anytime by selecting the links available in the Facility Request Detail page (below) accessed via the magnifying glass icon next to the event name on the Manage Requests screen.