There are two District Admin settings that must be made to integrate ML Work Orders™ Software with ML Schedules™ Software:
- Enter your district’s unique ML Work Orders™ Software domain address (i.e., URL) and a user name.
- Update space settings to use the space name set in ML Work Orders™ Software.
I. Update District Admin Settings
1) Log into ML Schedules™ Software with District Admin credentials.
2) Select District Settings > District Admin from the Admin drop down-menu.
3) Enter the domain of your District’s ML Work Orders website in the ML Work Orders Domain field.
4) Enter your email address in the ML Work Orders User field.
5) Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
II. Update Space Settings
1) Select District Settings > Manage Spaces from the Admin drop-down menu.
2) Click the Edit Icon on an existing Space to update the settings.
3) Link an ML Work Orders™ Software space from the drop-down menu in the MLW Space field. Selecting the drop-down menu displays a list of all spaces in your district’s ML Work Orders™ Software system.
4) Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 for all other existing district Spaces for which you want Work Order integration.