ML Schedules™ and ML Work Orders™ allow for a direct integration between the two systems.
This allows work orders to be created in ML Work Orders™ based on events entered through ML Schedules™ for setup requirements/cleanup, etc.
Click here for instructions on how to adjust the ML Work Order™ permissions, needed for this integration.
Below are three settings that must be updated in ML Schedules™ to integrate ML Work Orders™:
I. District Admin Settings
II. Space Settings
III. Fields Settings
I. Update District Admin Settings
1) Log into ML Schedules™ Software with District Admin credentials.
2) Select Settings > Integration Settings.
3) Enter the domain of your District’s ML Work Orders website in the ML Work Orders Domain field. (i.e. https://ny57.mlworkorders.com)
4) Enter the email address that you would like Work Orders to show as being created by in the ML Work Orders User field. (i.e. MLSEvents@masterlibrary.com)
5) Enter the number of days before the event in which you would like the Work Orders to be generated.
6) Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
II. Update Space Settings
1) Select Locations > Manage Spaces.
2) Click the Edit Icon () next to an existing Space to update the settings.
3) Link an ML Work Orders™ Software space from the drop-down menu in the MLW Space field.
Note: Selecting the drop-down menu displays a list of all spaces in your district’s ML Work Orders™ Software system.
4) Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 for all existing Spaces for which you want to integrate with ML Work Order™.
III. Update Manage Fields Settings
1) Select Settings > Setup Items > Manage Fields.
2) Click the Edit Icon () on an existing Field to update the settings.
3) From here you will be able to select if you would like a Maintenance or IT Work Order to be generated within ML Work Orders™ for approved events requesting that specific Field.
For example: If the field for "# of Chairs" is selected as a piece of equipment needed for an ML Schedules™ event, you can have a Work Order automatically generated in ML Work Orders™ for this event.
4.) Select the Save button.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 for all other Fields you would like a Work Order automatically generated for.