ML Schedules™ Software allows authorized district users and Group Managers to choose Additional Group Contacts to automatically notify about the status of Requests and approved Events.
When a Group Manager adds additional Group Contacts to the Group Information page, authorized users will be able to choose whether these contacts should be notified when a specific Request has been Approved, Declined, Put on Hold, Edited or Canceled.
There are two ways that an additional Group Contact may be notified:
- The Group Manager can choose them to be notified prior to submitting the Request, or;
- An authorized district staff member (e.g., Space Approver, District Admin) can choose them to be notified during the approval process.
Group Managers during the Request process
1. Login to ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software.
Your home screen will be displayed.
2. Begin the Request process as you normally would by selecting a Group and choosing a Request Type.
3. Complete the Facility Use Request form based on the Request Type selected in step 2.
At the bottom of the Request Form is a section labeled Contactswith a list of all additional Group Contacts as highlighted below.
4. Select the Additional Contacts that should be included on the Request Status notifications.
5. Continue submitting your Request.