ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software has implemented many important Report types for school districts including:
- Equipment to search for all equipment associated with booked events;
- Revenue to search for all revenue from upcoming, booked and/or past events;
- Summary for an overview of all requested events;
- Detail for an itemized list of all event details;
- Space Rate Report for a report of rates per class by space
- Grid for a report that follows the ML Schedules™ grid view;
- Calendar for a report that follows the ML Schedules™ calendar view, and;
- One Page Per Event that is designed for maintenance, AV and other event-support staff. This Tech Note describes each of these Report types and provides sample screens. Note that ML Schedules™ users have the following filters and commands available on all Report screens:
- Start and End Dates filter
- District (school district) filter
- Site filter
- Space filter
- Print command (including Save As PDF)
- Save as Excel file command
1. Equipment Reports
- Function: Displays a total quantity of all Equipment needed to support booked events within the entered date range and based on the district, Site and/or Space selected.
- Used By: Facility staff to ensure adequate equipment is available for all booked events.
2. Revenue Reports
- Function: Displays revenue including usage fee subtotal, and total fees including support personnel and equipment charges.
- Used By: Business office staff and district management for financial reporting.
3. Summary Reports
- Function: Displays basic event information including Site, Space, Group, Event Name, and Start and End Times (including Setup and Breakdown times).
- Used By: Admins, Business staff and facility managers for an overview of all booked events based on the applied filters.
4. Details Reports
- Function: Displays event details including data from all the district’s Facility Request form fields. Event details are displayed contiguously and sorted from newest to oldest event.
- Used By: Admins and facilities staff for details of all booked events based on the applied filters.
5. Space Rate Report
- Function: Displays rate (per hour or per event) for each group Classification sorted by each space. Also displays Default space cost per hour; this value is used for an estimated Request rate for Groups that have not yet been assigned a Classification.
- Used By: District admins to confirm rates entered during setup.
6. Grid Reports
- Function: Displays event summary information in a grid format by week.
- Used By: District admins and facilities staff as alternate display format to list or calendar.
7. Calendar Reports
- Function: Displays event summary information in a calendar format by month (default), week or day.
- Used By: District admins, facilities staff and other district personnel that want to view a calendar view of events based on selected filters.
8. One-Event-Per-Page Reports
- Function: Displays all event details from approved Facility Request form.
- Used By: Facilities and technical staff that need to support each event.
Questions or Suggestions?
Please let us know via a Contact Form. Thanks.