Steps to be taken within PayPal
Ensure your district has a PayPal Business Account. You can create a PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com for your school district if you do not already have one.
Login at https://www.paypal.com/us/signin
Once logged in, go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/ to access “My Apps & Credentials”
Scroll down to “REST API apps” and click “Create App”
Give the App a Name like “ML Schedules” and click “Create App”
You will then be taken to the App Page like this
Make sure “Live” is selected in the top right and then copy the text under “Client ID”
Steps to be taken within ML Schedules
2. Login to MLSchedules and go to Settings > Integration Settings.
3. Enter the E-mail address associated with your District PayPal account next to the District PayPal Account field.
4. Enter the PayPal client ID associated with your District PayPal account next to the District PayPal Client ID field.
4. Select Save at the bottom of the page.
5. A Pay Invoice button will now be displayed on the email once the invoice is sent.
6. The Requestor will be able to view the PayPal button on the invoice details page.
7. Once the Requester makes the payment it will automatically mark the invoice as paid.
8. If a payment is made via PayPal both the Requester and District will receive an Email notification with the following information:
- Payment Receipt
- Transaction ID number
- Transaction Date and Time
- Event Number Associated with the payment