ML Schedules™ Software users assigned the District Admin role or users with permission to Edit Requests can edit invoice information before or after the event, depending on when invoicing is desirable.
To edit an event invoice after logging into the software:
1. View a report of all invoices that need to be sent:
a. Select the Admin > Manage Request command from the drop-down menu. The Manage Request summary screen will be displayed.
b. Select the Only Show Not Yet Invoiced Requests checkbox—along with any other filters such as Site, Space, Group or Status—to view a summary of all invoices that have not been sent.
2. Select the View Details icon () to the right of the name of the event to be invoiced. The Request Information screen will be displayed from which you can edit the charges.
3. Add any Additional Charges to the invoice.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Edit Event button.
- Edit any of the personnel costs if necessary.
- Edit the fee in the Event Cost field (at bottom of screen).
Note: All fees will be automatically added as separate line items with a grand total on the invoice.
Once the desired information has been edited/entered:
5. Select the checkbox next to the name of anyone that should be notified about the change. Then select the Save and Send Update E-mail button.
Note: You do not need to notify the requestor as they will receive an email with the invoice once you click the Send Invoice button on the next screen.
6. Select the Send Invoice button. An invoice will automatically be sent to the Requestor of the event as well as the designated Billing Office User.